The outgoing European Council chief says leaving the EU would leave the UK a "second-rate player".
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/election-2019-50413638

go fuck yourself. your grandfather was a nazi, you look like a nazi, you act like a nazi. now please fuck off.

Interfering non-democratic arsehole. There's a special place in hell for his kind.

#Brexit

Alexa, tell me more about hostile foreigners trying to influence UK elections.

No, not TEH RUSSHANS. Killary and the EU.

Edit History

2019-14-We 10:14:45 pm

Alexa, tell me more about hostile foreigners trying to influence UK elections.

No, not TEH RUSSHANS, Killary and the EU.

Similarly, I don't intend to give up on stopping the EU via that thing that you hate called 'the ballot box'. You're now fucking off at long last... and I'm still here, as are over 17 million people.

Why isn't the MSM, BBC, politically correct establishment all condemning such brazen interference in UK Electionss and politics... or is it another case of "one rule for thee another rule for me".

Fuck off you Imperialist Gimp.

Fuck off Tusk!

Gotta love the desperation shown here. Tusk knows without the UK, the other members of the EU have a very large financial hole in their ever increasing budget to fill. Lol, Get fucked Tusk.

He sure wants to keep his massive pension doesn't he?

Really! Better stay in then.

FUCK YOU Tusk

Just you fucking wait till the glorious EU buildings are brought down in controlled demolitions. The explosives used will have been made in BRITAIN.

Dissenter
connecting...