The party says it will not set "arbitrary" targets but will aim to reduce immigration if it wins the election.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/election-2019-50412772

Oh, really! Like you and your previous leaders ALL promised to get it down. How fucking dumb do you take the electorate to be? (Rhetorical question). You all lied, failed to deliver and part of staying anchored to the EU will be the continued movement of gimmiegrants, FFS, set up a POINTS BASED SYSTEM. It's not that hard even for your evidently feeble minds.

Can we have a referendum on zero immigration

After Brexit, this will be the next main election issue. I think a Japanese style immigration system will be much more preferable to Australia. Since Japan is the 3rd largest economy in the world with immigrants in double digits and operating under WTO terms for the most part. Why can we not do the same, and review why certain immigrants are still in our country when they shouldn't be on economic or cultural grounds?

Edit History

2019-49-Th 08:49:09 am

After Brexit, this will be the next main election issue. I think a Japanese style immigration system will be much more preferable to Australia. Since Japan is the 3rd largest economy in the world with immigrants in double digits and operating under WTO terms for the most part. Why can we not do the same, and review why certain immigrants are still in our country when they shouldn't be on economic or cultural grounds.

They are full of shit

I'll believe that when it happens. Their track record so far isn't impressive. https://www.bitchute.com/video/YhM8zuUXf4k

9 years they've made this promise, the tories are full of shit.

Shades of Call Me Dave.

Wont happen. The welfare state needs proping up. Good luck trying to abolish it via democratic means when the main receipiants are the majority.

Tories, like Labor and Liberals, are fibbing sacks of shit. Shame Farage pulled all of his candidates in Tory-held constituencies otherwise I'd be shitting on Tories right now. Looks like I'm defacing my ballot this year - again.

Edit History

2019-22-Th 01:22:59 pm

Tories, like Labor and Liberals, are fibbing sacks of shit. Shame Farage pulled all of his candidates in Tory-held constituencies otherwise I'd be shitting on Tories right now.

Dissenter
connecting...