Nigel Farage says the party will not contest seats won by the Tories in 2017, but will stand against Labour.
23 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/election-2019-50377396

Well done Nigel. Good man. That’s cheered me up! 😁

Fair enough 4 me!

A significant concession by Farage that does several things:

i) Positions the Brexit Party as 'Brexit/country before party'.

ii) Vastly reduces any blame about splitting the Leave vote, as it is the Tories who have not come to the table.

iii) Focusses attention on seats the Tories may want to gain - private discussions will now happen and this position will likely develop.

#BritFam #Brexit

Labour and those traitors in the Libdem party are fucked, we know who the real enemies are now, the lies of Labour and the Libdems have been thoroughly exposed, when its time to vote, then the choices now are clear.

Outflanked, let the remain ballot box slaughter begin.

Excellent decision. It was a mistake to publicly ask for a non-aggression pact. The Tories HAD TO decline as it would look like Farage was dictating terms. This is the way to go. Don't want "aggression" from the Tories? Just leave their seats alone.

Throw everything at Brexit-leaning non-Tory seats in England and Wales.

OK then. Brexit Party will get my vote to get the labour scum out of my area.

Maybe Corbyn or Swinson should do the same to try and stay in the EU and show it was never about getting into power. Oh my belly.. lol. This is brilliant!

What's the fucking difference?

Boris Johnson is selling out the country, just like Theresa May.

If his deal is the alternative, the UK might as well remain.

yes! farage is the kingmaker. lets get these marxist shit lib-dems and labour pukes out!

Dissenter
connecting...