Transparency law would help address unequal pay between men and women, says the Fawcett Society charity.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/business-50411619

No problem with that, as long as men can see women's pay as well as all the other conditions and benefits associated with them. Then we'll all know the truth. Something tells me that won't happen.

Can the man first demand to see the woman's genitals to make sure she really is a woman? No. They are private just the same as your earnings. If woman are really equal then they should negotiate a better wage rather than let a man get a higher salary (probably through hard work and overtime) and then demand she should be paid the same.

I am quite seriously considering telling my employer to change my gender in its records to feymayle.

Why wouldn't I? I'll become a protected class, be able to demand special treatment (more pay and more time off for Wamxn's Issues like grooming my magnificent feymayle beard), and it'll even help the figures that they have to produce to appease the Feminazis too.

Win-win, right?

Edit History

2019-22-Th 11:22:56 am

I am quite seriously considering telling my employer to change my gender in its records to feymayle.

Why wouldn't I? I'll become a protected class, be able to demand special treatment (more pay and more time off for Wamxn's Issues), and it'll even help the figures that they have to produce to appease the Feminazis too.

Win-win, right?

BBC... you deceitful bastards. This is an article about equal pay and you slip in the gender pay gap to conflate them. You genuinely disgusting bastards.

ok. then men should be able to see womens' pay, all the perks they are getting.

My income is none of your fukin business vagina bearing cunty cunts at which point in reality you think its your obligation to know what a stranger you work with to know how much money goes in their bank you Marxist communist fuckers

Watch the following happen en mass

Wahman: i just found john is getting paid more than me, its not fair.

Manager: john works a different job, is in a different department, has more qualifications etc etc.

Wahman: but my feelings! legal action time

Time to get the masculine presenting trans lesbians in

bbc, stop asking whether laws should apply to specific sections of society and, instead, be inclusive. You preach but don't practice.

All I see, in this regard, is sexism and racism. There is ONE set of laws for everyone in the UK, regardless of their gender, race or religion.

Should everyone forgo their privacy and be able to see each others remuneration, working hours and productivity? No.

This SHOULD BE a meritocracy where under-performance or over-remuneration are minimised by the power of natural market forces.

We all have pros and cons at an individual level. Stop dividing society based on your arbitrary classifications of people. I wonder if Soros funds this charity.

#BritFam

I thought the headline said "penis", not "pay". Nevermind.

Cue loads of companies going out of business when they are forced to pay underperforming employees higher wages just because they have a vagina, in order to stave off the inevitable lawsuits and bad press.

Dissenter
connecting...