The Chinese company says it will invest £1.2bn in British Steel following rescue agreement.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/business-50369413

great. now the chinese own our steel and we'll still end up buying the shit stuff off them.... i cannot believe the ineptitude of our governments. put massive tariffs on steel imports, use our steel for our infrastructure, industry saved... FFS

the government will help in the form of loan guarantees and other financial support

Then you may as well nationalise it. Instead of throwing money at the Chinese.

britain where the british own nothing

Er, we all realise that the Chinese will take all the free money and "loans" going, asset strip anytinge of value, and then kill the business stone dead, right?

All while smiling inscrutably and lying about their intentions right from the get-go.

I mean, this is blindingly obvious, isn't it?

Surely to God.

Edit History

2019-20-Mo 08:20:25 am

Er, we all realise that the Chinese will take all the free money and "loans" going, asset strip anytinge of value, and then kill the business stone dead, right?

I mean, this is blindingly obvious, isn't it?

Surely to God.

me
a year ago(edited)

Holy fuck are/is the 'English' Government so blind/stupid/totally inept to do their bloody jobs? Why not just give all of us to the Locust masters who will treat this as a perfect opportunity to strip us us of one of the last industries that we could actually make money from post Brexit ? (as if that's ever going to happen)

Jesus h christ...Conservatives....conserving what exactly ?

Everyday, Every fucking day the powers that be, just chip a little bit away that made Britain 'Great', now we are that ginger son you know is not yours but stay 'cos you love the rest of your kids.

Edit History

2019-02-Mo 09:02:58 am

Holy fuck are is the 'English' Government so blind/stupid/totally inept to do their bloody jobs? Why not just give all of us to the Locust masters who will treat this as a perfect opportunity to strip us us of one of the last industries that we could actually make money from post Brexit ? (as if that's ever going to happen)

Jesus h christ...

2019-16-Mo 10:16:55 am

Holy fuck are is the 'English' Government so blind/stupid/totally inept to do their bloody jobs? Why not just give all of us to the Locust masters who will treat this as a perfect opportunity to strip us us of one of the last industries that we could actually make money from post Brexit ? (as if that's ever going to happen)

2019-22-Mo 10:22:35 am

Holy fuck are/is the 'English' Government so blind/stupid/totally inept to do their bloody jobs? Why not just give all of us to the Locust masters who will treat this as a perfect opportunity to strip us us of one of the last industries that we could actually make money from post Brexit ? (as if that's ever going to happen)

This is how the eu competes with China?

It prevents the UK Gov from aiding the last remnant of our steel industry, but, leaves the door wide open for a Chinese firm to take it over.

Anyone who claims the Eeww allows the UK to compete with global superpowers and trading blocks is an idiot.

#BritFam #Brexit

Government selling out to the ChiComs. The more I sit back and look at the world, the more I realize that Alex Jones is actually right about some things.

All UK Governments have a perfect track record on whoring this country out to any despot regime...

Selling your soul to China... Great... You do know that all Chinese companies have to answer to the CPC, and do what they're told, right?

The word takeover rather than rescue is much more appropriate.

Dissenter
connecting...