32 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/business-49440290

Is there anything Brexit can't do?

What exactly is the problem with landfill anyway? I struggle to believe it's any more environmentally friendly shipping waste around the world for someone else to process.

Edit History

2019-31-Th 08:31:40 pm

Is there anything Brexit can't do?

Notice how this piece of propaganda neglects to include how much waste the UK produces in total yet managed to tell us specifically:

"Currently three million tonnes of UK domestic waste is exported to the EU annually for recycling or to be used as refuse-derived fuel."

The UK produced 330 million tonnes of household waste in total in 2007. This is more than a decade ago.

I think it is pretty safe to assume that the total number has increased between then and now which means a percentage that was already less than 1% of total is even lower.

What a blatant piece of disingenuous, fear-mongering. Get fucked, BBC.

Edit History

2019-33-Th 09:33:56 pm

Notice how this piece of propaganda neglects to include how much waste the UK produces in total yet managed to tell us specifically:

"Currently three million tonnes of UK domestic waste is exported to the EU annually for recycling or to be used as refuse-derived fuel."

The UK produced 330 million tonnes of waste in total in 2007. This is more than a decade ago.

I think it is pretty safe to assume that the total number has increased between then and now which means a percentage that was already less than 1% of total is even lower.

What a blatant piece of disingenuous, fear-mongering. Get fucked, BBC.

Where there's muck there's brass. Do mainland Europeans have a special talent for refuse processing that is lacking in the UK? More commercial opportunities afoot with no need to transport waste overseas.

Oh so now they are pissed they can’t go dump their garbage in impoverished third world countries? Wahhhhh wahhhh.

More waste to the landfill!

Well, that changes everything. I can't believe nobody ever said anything about that before.

CANCEL BREXIT.... guys, pack it all up, we're going home.

Corbin, you're in charge.

Can't have more stuff in the landfills.

Taking a break from their decades old tradition of running cover for pedos?

Have they given up on defending the British Elites?

Look up Zhang Yin, Queen Of Trash and stop fear mongering.

The BBC argues as if BREXIT hasn’t already been passed.

I was told that a no deal BREXIT will cause male pattern baldness, and will force women to become unfaithful to their husbands!

Waste management is a reason to give up your freedom.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...