The note - once called the currency of corrupt elites - gets a makeover with the image of a computer pioneer.
51 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/business-48962557

Probably deserved for his achievements, but we all know they only put him there because of the gayness.

Celebrated for his code-cracking work? Obvious lies. Celebrated for being gay, who are you trying to kid?

I’m for this. Turing was a hero of the second World war and instrumental to the allied victory, yet he was subsequently demonised and hounded to suicide.

Why do I get the feeling that he was chosen purely because he was gay? And why do I get the feeling that, even though he was gay he is now too privileged for the outrage mob. You clearly need a gay, black, disabled woman (possibly trans too) if they want to have woke wonga!

Coudln't the find a black lesbian?

Oh, a gay, 'brilliant'. Fucking progressive wankers.

No such thing as gay if gender is fluid and there is more than two of them...

Edit History

2019-29-Mo 10:29:06 am

No such thing as gay if gender is fluid and there are more than two of them...

If the wanted to put a faggot on the pound note, why didn't they just call together the men from the royal family , throw a fucking dart into the crowd, and use first one they hit?

Yes he was abnormally gay, but I think he is being celebrated for his intellectual achievements and not the gayness. :)

Is it Harriett Tubman?

lmao

I'm only surprised it's not Jimmy Savile.

Dissenter
connecting...