Ulana Suprun was speaking in response to a proposed new law to stop foul language in the media.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/blogs-trending-48867640

I watched "Demolition Man" last night, with its dystopian "happy happy joy joy" swearing banned unicorn fart smelling place. Shoot me NOW if that's where we're heading and it's getting more and more prophetic every day.

This is about the Ukraine. Nothing to worry about here, so fuck off.

I grew up in a time when few people swore, at least openly. Beyond cursing when you smash your fingers (as an example), I see swearing as a sign of lack of education and not being able to express yourself.

"He went on to joke that children will not be accepted into schools without a "deswearing certificate"

That's NOT a joke, that, is a fucking prophecy!!

Sounds like a fuckin load of horseshit to me.

Ever since the coup, the government in Ukraine is made up of con men and idiots, including actual mentally ill people.

I often wonder when there will be a time where people don't try and control what people do, think, or say. It seems doubtful, though, that it will ever... ffffffFFFUCK YOU AND ALL YOU FUCKING STAND FOR, FOR FUCKING TRYING TO FUCKING CONTROL FUCKING SPEECH!!! fffFUCK!!!

My apologies for the abrupt display of emotion.

Resuming trojan NPC protocols.

-jk, c

Edit History

2019-04-Mo 10:04:39 am

I often wonder when there will be a time where people don't try and control what people do, think, or say. It seems doubtful, though, that it will ever... ffffffFFFUCK YOU AND ALL YOU FUCKING STAND FOR, FOR FUCKING TRYING TO FUCKING CONTROL FUCKING SPEECH!!!

My apologies for the abrupt display of emotion. Resuming NPC protocols. -jk, jc

Motherless bastard whore-monging shit-heel cocksuckers are always on me about my language.

I refuse to be niggardly with my verbiage.

Fuck yeah it is

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...