The BBC spoke to people in Toronto about the leaked photos of the Canadian prime minister.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/av/world-us-canada-49762386/justin-trudeau-blackface-it-s-a-non-issue-say-canadians

OK - We're all clear. Whites blacking up for their own amusement is henceforth deemed an acceptable activity. We get it now.

Yay, white kids can black up for Halloween again.

Yet if this unearthed photo was of Trump in blackface the continuous Reeeeeeee from the BBC would be heard from the moon.

I think I know what I'm doing for Halloween this year...

So for Halloween we can all do Justin as black face, that should be all good, yeah ?

that's it guys. We can do blackface now, it's official. "Why you doing this?" "Because trudeauuuuu"

So, Canadiens are racist. Got it.

I like how that cuck True-d00 kept saying "case by case basis" in his staged Q&A thing yesterday. Freakin hypocrite. OK for me, but when you do it you're the devil.

And another thing... To spend any time on this at all, other than to say something like "Ya, I did it, big f** deal" . makes him look as weak as he truly is. Weak soy boi

Edit History

2019-53-Fr 10:53:50 am

I like how that cuck True-d00 kept saying "case by case basis" in his staged Q&A thing yesterday. Freakin hypocrite. OK for me, but when you do it you're the devil.

"Justin Trudeau blackface: 'It's a non-issue' say Canadians"

No, only liberals who think the sun shines out of that idiot's arse say it's a non-issue. Everybody else sees it for the hypocrisy that it is. Imagine the liberal screeches of outrage if it had been a right wing politician instead of a fellow liberal.

If Trudeau just let a girl suffocate in his overturned car rather than put on blackface, he would have been OK. Worked for Teddy.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...