With a shortage of social housing in London, many homeless families are being offered homes hundreds of miles away.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/av/uk-49044886/how-far-would-you-move-to-get-social-housing

What is this actually about? Can I assume that getting a job and paying one's way is not an option here?

lol

No.

The question is how far I would move to get AWAY FROM "social housing."

they demand everything

How about all the way from Pakistan to the UK?

I am absolutely in favour of housing for the disabled or elderly. I am against housing for anyone else so long as there are no time limits imposed. The idea that generations just leach indefinitely bothers me. Absolutely no immigrants should be housed as I believe you should be able to support yourself if you move country.

Presuming her forebarers did just that?

It's not just a shortage of houses, it's also a surplus of labour voters. They get dumped somewhere nice to help swing the vote elsewhere.

But are n't BBC's 50 Cent Antifa Army living with their Moms', thats about as social housing as it gets

if descent i would move anywhere DUH

If you're being given housing, you should be willing to move as far as you need to. Beggars can't be choosers, in this case literally.

Trending On www.bbc.co.uk
Trending Comments On www.bbc.co.uk
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...