Up to seven in 10 women have had an uncomfortable experience at the gym, according to a recent survey of 1,800 women.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/av/stories-50473332/is-harassment-making-women-quit-the-gym

Heterosexuality is a wider social problem that must be dealt with.

The problem is how can society make sure that only good looking guys talk to women and not ugly men. Once we solve this problem we will be one-step closer to Utopia. I would suggest that, men should be certified once a year for looks. If they pass, then they would be allowed to talk to women freely , if not, they cannot talk to women unless they get a verbal agreement. Although awkward, this could be accomplished by having the ugly or common man hand a pink card to the woman with a statement such as, "Hi my name is (file in name here) and I humbly request an audience". The key here, is that the man should keep his eyes lowered and head bowed until he gets the verbal permission. This gives the woman a sense security and safety and limits the chance of the man being thrown in jail for sexual assault.

Edit History

2019-01-We 12:01:56 pm

The problem is how can society make sure that only good looking guys talk to women and not ugly men. Once we solve this problem we will be one-step closer to Utopia. I would suggest that, men should be certified once a year for looks. If they pass then they would be allowed to talk to women free , if not, they cannot talk to women unless they get a verbal agreement. Although awkward, this could be accomplished by having the ugly or common man hand a pink card to the woman with a statement such as, "Hi my name is (file in name here) and I humbly request an audience". The key here, is that the man should keep his eyes lowered and head bowed until he gets the verbal permission. This gives the woman a sense security and safety and limits the chance of the man being thrown in jail for sexual assault.

The women dont help themselves by often encouraging it or it could be just a coincidence that they happen to wear tight pants then another coincidence the place they choose to do their squats is in front of a guy. But if feminists want to prove me wrong view this as a gap in the market. get that female ceo you want.

I hate gyms, I can think of many more pleasant ways to excercise. The toxic masculinity narrative is getting a bit done to death now BBC.

Hand on heart, I'd be happy with segregation for once. I couldn't care less if it's all men/all women, etc.

Oh, then again, it'll be comedy gold if a Women Only gym turns down a trans woman. Seriously... I cannot WAIT to see what the clusterfuck-of-a-mess next year's Olympics is going to be like.

Edit History

2019-33-We 11:33:43 pm

Hand on heart, I'd be happy with segregation for once. I couldn't care less of it's all men/all women, etc.

Oh, then again, it'll be comedy gold if a Women Only gym turns down a trans woman. Seriously... I cannot WAIT to see what the clusterfuck-of-a-mess next year's Olympics is going to be like.

.... ... .... News just in 'Women invade a mostly male environment citing 'they're just like the boys' get pissed off and sour when they get treated 'just like the boys' ....... .... .... ... Tell the blokes their dick is too small in those shorts and move on...or better still get your fucking arse to an all female gym where you can all talk about vaginas and get them all in cycle.

OH FUCK OFF.......jesus christ me me me me me me me me me me me me me......ME

Men mostly want to go to a gym to get away from your constant bullshittery and find some competition, comradery and jovial banter and work up a sweat. its one of the last places men have to get away from you....but no, just like fucking jack russell's you'll just keep on and on until we have no where to go...and then you'll wonder why we bit back so hard.

Edit History

2019-54-We 02:54:33 pm

OH FUCK OFF.......jesus christ me me me me me me me me me me me me me......ME

You're wearing see through leggings because they're practical right?

In other words, women use trendy excuse to shirk exercise and explain the extra five pounds they picked up over the weekend after their two back-to-back benders.

Sex bots will restore balance to the sexual marketplace.

Am I the only one tired of hearing narcissistic cunts whine about everything?

Dissenter
connecting...