GB Paralympians Kare Adenegan and Kadeena Cox discuss the struggles they face as black athletes.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
news/av/newsbeat-53309264/black-disabled-and-female-i-was-told-racism-doesn-t-exist-in-2020

If only she was some kind of alphabet person she'd have attained the holy grail of internalized victomhood...

How much money has the (White) GB tax payer pumped into you so you can push your way around a track? What would your life be like if you ended up a paraplegic in any all black country in Africa? Incredible the lack of introspection in these "athletes"

'I was told racism doesn't exist in 2020'

So I told them all about their psychosis of whiteness. Make Racism Great Again

Racism does exist, just not in the way we are brainwashed to believe.

Black, disabled and female: A professional victim.

Some people would appreciate the opportunity to compete. If they were facing ethnical bias they would not have been allowed to compete. BLM has opened up the ethnical bias to include any disgruntled black person who was not successful either truly or in their opinion. And their opinion moves around depending how they feel that day.

Kerching. The BBC just wet their knickers.

Hope some able bodied male athlete starts self identifying as a disabled woman so he can take their places on the GB Paralympic team.

Give me a break, you pathetic gimpletes.

Oh geez woe is me

Dissenter
connecting...