3 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.bbc.co.uk
bbcthree/article/d15fe332-438d-4d1a-9cf8-44de69371fd5

I thought I didn't care, and 1 min into reading this crap that was confirmed. But I have to ask, why is the BBC paying people to write this crap in March 2020? The whole country is on lockdown, could they be investigating the reasons and justifications behind that? Could they be investigating the source and transmission of the COVID-19 virus? No - the year old gang death of an LA 'rapper' killed by one of his fellow gang members is their focus - awesome journalism BBC i'm Sooo proud of you...

Edit History

2020-45-Tu 06:45:34 am

I thought I didn't care, and 1 m,in into reading this crap that was confirmed. Why is the BBC paying people to write this crap? The whole country is on lockdown, could they be investigating the reasons and justifications behind that? Could they e investigating the source and transmission of the COVID-19?

2020-46-Tu 06:46:56 am

I thought I didn't care, and 1 m,in into reading this crap that was confirmed. Why is the BBC paying people to write this crap? The whole country is on lockdown, could they be investigating the reasons and justifications behind that? Could they e investigating the source and transmission of the COVID-19? No - the year old gand death of an LA 'rapper' killed by one of his fellow gang members is their focus - awesome journalism BBC i'm Sooo proud of you...

2020-47-Tu 06:47:33 am

I thought I didn't care, and 1 min into reading this crap that was confirmed. But I have to ask, why is the BBC paying people to write this crap? The whole country is on lockdown, could they be investigating the reasons and justifications behind that? Could they be investigating the source and transmission of the COVID-19 virus? No - the year old gang death of an LA 'rapper' killed by one of his fellow gang members is their focus - awesome journalism BBC i'm Sooo proud of you...

Blacks killing blacks - nothing to see here, move along please.

Surely the more pertinent question is who gives a fuck?

Dissenter
connecting...