China and the United States on Wednesday announced a joint initiative to deliver enhanced climate action, Beijing's longtime climate envoy told the COP26 summit.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.barrons.com
news/china-says-launched-enhanced-climate-action-plan-with-us-01636569607

Oh good. More joint action where the US deindustrializes in the name of "low carbon" and ships what little is left if it's manufacturing to China. Sounds great! πŸ‘πŸ»

Translation: the US is going to use "climate change" to make us EVEN MORE like CHINA.

And China is going to ignore the fuck out of that and do whatever it wants.

#communism

how much did the Presidunce and his criminal son get paid this time?

"China and the United States on Wednesday announced a joint initiative to deliver enhanced depopulation action". There, fixed it.

Well I sure won't BUY FROM THEM anymore!!!! They will never get my seal of approval for being " In the Basement", they are NOT PATRIOTIC Substance to me.

We are so fucked.

Also read: US will destroy its jobs while China does nothing, we'll probably have more emissions from the damaged economy (due to slower tech evolution) in the end

The CCP is ONLY TOO HAPPY to agree to whatever in order to grease the skids, but they have NO intention of following through on anything they don't want to do.

Captain! The Bull-Crappie meter is overloaded!!!

This does not bode well for the US. I guess the globalists intend it to be that way. Biden and company are faithfully compliant with their wishes. ( I don't know how, or I would have up-voted several of the previous comments."

Dissenter
connecting...