Sources say the president is resolving to jettison any policies that go against his instincts, such as police reform.
63 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.axios.com
trump-kushner-second-thoughts-408d5a33-725d-442a-88e4-d6ab6742c139.html

Sources say

I'm sure sources do say all kinds of things.

Axios. A tried and true source. Dependable and Trusting. Fill with Integrity and Honesty. What more could we want.........................

Your daughter, assuming you brought her up as a Christian, has rejected the Trump in married an Zionist, and rejected the faith of her father's to be joined with the lies of Talmudic Judaism; that says something about both her and her father. Sorry Jared should be jettisoned along with his wife, for she has already betrayed her father when she married a Zionist.

They just can't help themselves it seems. "...have been since subverted at every level by Jared Kushner."

God-willing this is true. The same thing happened with Bolton, so there's a good chance this is happening.

Axios = NOT trusted

well, MY "SOURCES" tell me that a dozen Hooter's girls are coming over later to smoke pot and bikini-wrestle in jello!

I'm thinking "sources" suck as real fonts of solid information!

Edit History

2020-42-We 06:42:15 pm

well, MY "SOURCES" tell me that a dozen Hooter's girls are coming over later to smoke pot and wrestle in jello!

I'm thinking "sources" suck as real fonts of solid information!

"Sources say"...I stopped reading after that.

Liar

Dissenter
connecting...