This is happening before public impeachment proceedings have officially begun.
79 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.axios.com
republican-party-2020-election-wipeout-house-senate-trump-3ca4a371-cdfb-4213-9ff0-2cf058aa7537.html

HAH! Riiiiight. Total fake article pulled out of some leftist's butthole.

This is a joke, right? The left has been alienating people as fast as they can as they sprint as far to the left as possible.

This is all supposition and conjecture. No hard evidence is given. It's all being released by a questionable media outlet, as well. I call bullshit. It's Democrats who are in trouble, especially if they go through with impeachment.

Conservatives should probably be more worried about things than they are. After all, we keep finding out about the new and exciting ways in which "Republicans" are cucking out and showing their globalist true colours.

But the idea of a blue wave? Horseshit.

Its going to be either Warren, Biden, or Shitlery as the 2020 Dem nominee. Buttgay will likely be the VP pick, the far left will be massively pissed off over the Dem's Bernie'ing Bernie yet again and over the nothing burger their promised impeachment turned out to be.

The Dems will be running a general election in a likely strong economy on higher taxes, fewer jobs (higher corporate taxes and less investment), taking away your health insurance, and spending billions and billions of dollars of YOUR tax money on giving free shit to illegals. Oh, and you have to eat bugs now.

Whereas Trump will be running on, "Yeah, uh, how about no?"

I feel exactly the same way I did in 2016.

Sounds like bullshit to me.

"President Trump trails every major Democratic candidate nationally and in swing states — and his favorable ratings remain well under 50%."

-Comedy GOLD right there.

Hahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Axios is like every other MSM outlet. Trust nothing they say.

Nice story bro

Dissenter
connecting...