TOKYO (AP) — A man screaming "You die!" burst into an animation studio in Kyoto, doused it with a flammable liquid and set it on fire Thursday, killing 33 people in an attack that shocked the...
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.apnews.com
b10907eaf37945889d9ee4339df92aaa

Time to ban gasoline and knives.

Someone needs to stop this sort of thing from happening again...

Ban murder. Ban Arson.

Thoughts and prayers for the survivors.

With that out of the way, time for my social-political take: This goes to show that you can ban guns, you can ban knives, but you can't stop someone who is absolutely determined to cause damage at the cost of their own life. Had the employees been armed maybe they would have had a fighting chance, although in this case I don't necessarily know if that would have helped.

They need GUN CONTROL in Japan!

Oh, SNAP -- an evil gun wasn't used ........ Check that.

An anime animation studio? Sounds like an incel.

If he is, he beat Marc Lepine's record of 14 and Elliot Roger's US record of 6. And he did it without a gun. The Japanese are leaders in every aspect of that culture including rage kills now.

I can't wait to hear how that AR-15 jumped out of its military locker and set those fires in the anime studio on MSM tonight.

Wow, must have written a really bad episode, because I know Japan doesn't have a "Wacky Mohammed" problem...

but leftists say banning guns prevents murder!!!

Want to stop this shit? Put me in charge. People who commit murder will be given life extension drugs, extension therapies, and practices. They will be slowly dismantled, physically and mentally, but not killed. They will experience as much pain as is possible for as long as possible. With reprieves to heal up, if necessary. During the reprieves, they will not experience joy, just less pain. If possible their consiousness will be uploaded to a computer so they may be tourtured for even longer. Hopefully until black holes stop providing an energy gradient in the universe. Billions upin quadrillions of years. Stream the whole thing to the population so they can see the future that awaits them if they murder.

Problem solved.

so less anime now?

....this is bad how?

Trending On www.apnews.com
Trending Comments On www.apnews.com
No trending comments at this time
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...