King said she "might be more happy" about her silver in the 200 breast than any of her previous medals, and it's about time the USA adopted that attitude more often.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.aol.com
sports/lilly-king-rips-bulls-american-125407509.html

Whether it is an inch or a mile losing is still losing

The Democrats have created a divisive environment where American's aren't happy about anything right now.

Yes, and I'm just as proud when I am placed number 469 among 300 contestants and I am awarded the dung beetle medal. Yeah me!

Celebrate how ? The number of events in the 2021 Olympics are 339, in 33 sports (50 disciplines). That means over a 1000 medals are awarded, which diminishes 2nd and 3rd place finishers by sheer numbers. So who's fault is that ?

What is this moron talking about? So far as I remember the US celebrates ANY olympic win. Naturally a gold tends to get more press, but I'd challenge her to show me any olympian who has come home with a silver or bronze to anything less than enthusiasm. Not a one time, I'd wager, has any athlete that took home a medal heard "do better next time" when coming back home. I think maybe we should start considering just gluing women's lips together if they can't prove they don't have anything intelligent to say.

I'm happy with a win, whether it's gold- silver or bronze. It sounds more like projection than reality. Our country is so great, you are even given a platform to spit upon it with little repercussion.

Somebody never saw Talladega Nights.

Your silver medal will look good on your resume when you're applying for bookkeeping jobs in a couple of years.

If you ain't first, you last.

2nd place, first loser. End of story.

This SJW is proud to be a loser (silver medal) in competition??

She is pathetic! 😂

Dissenter
connecting...