15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.amren.com
news/2021/10/university-of-north-carolina-at-chapel-hill-wins-in-admissions-discrimination-suit/

Another Obama judge??; these losers aren't qualified to judge a beauty pageant.

We can do this together. The way we do it is everyone banning together and refusing to spend money in places like this. Don't send your children there. Don't shop at your favorite store if they are tyrants. I know it is inconvenient. Trust me - I know, but it has to be done. If we could get people to STOP spending their money at these places, we wouldn't need to spend so much money on the dang lawyers because these places would either have to change policy or close their doors.

Another Obama judge??; these losers aren't qualified to judge a beauty pageant.

Another Obama ZOG Judge who needs to decorate a lamp post. Welcome to the shit show Obama placed the US in. Until we purge all of his appointees there is no possibility of getting justice.

Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot.πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•

reinventing the wheel. We went through this idiocy decades ago and the SCROTUS decided that racial quotas that do not address a documented specific wrong (prior documented discrimination) are not legal. Something that happened 100 years ago does not qualify.

Dissenter
connecting...