Branding Trump as a racist is yet another evil Democrat lie to steer blacks away from a Republican who has their best interests at heart, implementing policies beneficial to them.
47 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.americanthinker.com
articles/2019/11/why_trump_is_black_voters_clear_choice_in_2020.html

He isn't just the black voters' clear choice. He is:

• every working persons' clear choice
  • every small business owners' clear choice
  • every veterans' clear choice
  • every Christians clear choice

You don't have to like him. But if you have a job, a 401k, or a business, or a belief that Christian values are important, then you should be voting for him. Because he is delivering.

Edit History

2019-17-Tu 01:17:48 pm

He isn't the black voters' clear choice. He is:

• every Christians

You don't have to like him. But if you have a job, a 401k, or a business, you should be voting for him. Because he is delivering.

2019-18-Tu 01:18:32 pm

He isn't the black voters' clear choice. He is:

• every Christians clear choice

You don't have to like him. But if you have a job, a 401k, or a business, you should be voting for him. Because he is delivering.

Like Trump said, 'What do they have to lose?'

You never hear of white people voting for who's best for white people... all other population groups need to follow suit. I'm sick and tired of people running campaigns on being the best for blacks or females or gays.

Tyranny always thrives when the Peasants fight among themselves. Blacks & Whites can always find things to fight over but, it's the Tyrants who are responsible for each of our people's suffering. We need to pull together & cast off the chains of our oppressors. Trump 2020

What I find interesting is that blacks support Dems even when Dems put them in the situation they are complaining about. You would think blacks would ask, "what have the Dems done to make my life better."

Bravo Marcus! Jesus is mighty to empower all people. Those truly following him such as your father did as a firefighter will be shining lights set upon a hill.

All of what you have written is better preaching than I have heatd from many widely known Black Pastors. Generational curses are the fruit of blindly following the Democrats.

I've given great consideration to the void of male mentors among the black demographic. You are correct about the motal obligation of encouraging the black constituency. And as you say, the Right are helpless tp do anything. There is a great and mighty spiritual bankruptcy within Black America. So what do we do? How do white folks assist in redeeming the lost of a minority demographic?

Blacks are the single most racist people. They will vote for scum like Elijah Cummings who did nothing productive for 20+ years because he's black. Meanwhile they hate hate white males regardless of results.

The left will use you until they don't need you anymore, then toss you in the trash. That's what black Americans are realizing.

From an ECONOMIC POINT OF VIEW, ALL AMERICANS are CRUSHING IT!

'Nuff Said.

The Mexicans and Central Americans the the Left will let in will destroy "black America," first. They don't have to be Thomas Sowell for me....Jericho Green and Anthony Brian Logan, and lots of blacks are on this train, and I welcome them.

Dissenter
connecting...