28 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.americanpartisan.org
2021/12/complete-list-of-800-fema-concentration-camps-2021-the-road-to-hell/

So FEMA cannot build hospital beds?

So fema gonna round up us non vaxxers and systematically kill us off?

Just know this is biblical and Satan is the one running the pawns. If you don't serve christ you belong to Satan as a slave. The God King says so.

Will you please?! I'm long ready to go back home to Heaven. I'm one of the awoke. Fallen angels. Earth is a shit hole. Wwg1wga. Why? Those who die in Jesus immediately meet Him. Those who die denying Jesus immediately meet him and realize their eternal fuck up.

Edit History

2022-14-Su 01:14:39 pm

So fema gonna round up us non vaxxers and systematically kill us off?

Will you please?! I'm long ready to go back home to Heaven. I'm one of the awoke. Fallen angels. Earth is a shit hole. Wwg1wga. Why? Thkse who dir in Jesus immediately meet Him. Thise whondie de Ying Jesus immediately meet him and realize their eternal fuck up.

Hoaxes; scare-a-thon for the weak minded. Port Arthur/ Beaumont is photos of fed prisons that's been there. Ha, already full of criminals.

All of these EOs need to reviewed revised and made available to revocation by Congress, State, or states. Joey Boy and others like him (BathHouse Barry) should never have this authority.

Edit History

2022-28-Su 11:28:53 am

All of these EOs need to reviewed revised and made available to revocation by the State or states. Joey Boy and others like him (BathHouse Barry) should never have this authority.

Hey look there's some near where I live, pretty convenient for them to transport you to. You can watch them smirk, and turn away as you ask them to please loosen the handcuffs, because the fuckers hurt. But that's the least of your worries at that point.

#PeopleGetReady

Dissenter
connecting...