US president's comments were ill-informed at best and racist at worst, relatives of lynching victims say.
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.aljazeera.com
news/2019/10/trump-claim-brings-pain-relatives-lynching-victims-191023102643817.html

Give me a fucking break. When was the last time someone got lynched? This story is a joke and fraud.

The poor victims haven't felt this kind of pain since Joe Biden used the term in the 90's to describe the political LYNCHING of Bill Clinton.

The poor victims didn't speak then, for they were so broken-hearted.

Liars.

"relatives of lunching victims say" ...possible new low in social commentary and journalism?

Fake news is an enemy of the people.

Muslim terrorists and Democrats in bed together to take down the president of the United States.

Oh come the frick on! The article compares racial lynching (from 1950's) of real people to political lynching.

For fuck's sake Aljazeera. When will you finally cease to exist? Propaganda bull shit website.

Death.

And just like that I brought new pain to billions of people around the world who know someone who died.

Al jizzer, fuck you. Just thought I'd drop that because you know, fuck you.

Did you forget Sergeant Major Higgins, an American solider hanged by I think it was the Palestinians in the '80s? I remember that vividly, scum.

I just had to refresh my memory about this. It was William Richard Higgins, a colonel in the Marine Corps.

Edit History

2019-42-We 01:42:00 pm

Did you forget Sergeant Major Higgins, an American solider hanged by I think it was the Palestinians in the '80s? I remember that vividly, scum.

Dissenter
connecting...