I recently decided to buy a new brand of mouthwash. Not because of any breath odor deficiencies that I’m aware of, but because it said on the bottle that it also made teeth whiter and I’m grown and I already get salmon with my side salads so why not splurge for the nuclear mouthwash too?
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
verysmartbrothas.theroot.com
white-people-are-getting-whiter-1832798182

This is stupid. The actions of a few cherry-picked people don't represent everyone. The use of "Whiteness" in this article, as if it is just being white gave you innate "compulsion to be [ sic ] racist" is ironically racist in itself.

edit: formatting

Edit History

2019-48-Sa 04:48:29 pm

This is stupid. The actions of a few cherry-picked people don't represent everyone. The use of "Whiteness" in this article, as if it is just being white gave you innate "compulsion to be [_sic_] racist" is ironically racist in itself.

Jesus, this article was a lot of faggotry sprinkled with ORANG MAN BAD RACIST to top it all off.

Yes you are a dumb niga, or just a niga all nigas are stupid as fuck. If you ain't got some white blood you have a sub 80 IQ. If not Africa would be a lot better. I mean they try to tell us you are the oldes peoples on earth and yet the most primative. If only white people can truly believe in evolution we would leave you to nature so that she clothe and feed you.

His boss is also so white he's practically transparent

Culture moves in cycles. At some point whiteness will be a completely positive virtue again. This will happen when the media is purged of communists.

I'm kinda mystified as to how this vapid, inane, tripe wound up on the Dissenter crawl. Just leave him to rant in his padded cell and focus on reality.

So black people constantly mock and criticize white culture yet get indignant when some white people embrace parts of their culture? Not to mention massively profiting off of white people that listen to their music.

My girlfriend bleaches her butthole to make it whiter.

Go white, be alright!

That is the dumbest thing I've read lately.

Trending On verysmartbrothas.theroot.com
No trending URLs at this time
Trending Comments On verysmartbrothas.theroot.com
No trending comments at this time
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...