We inform the fight to keep America American
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
vdare.com
articles/33-black-on-white-homicides-including-a-father-and-his-two-small-boys-december-2021-another-month-in-the-death-of-white-america

He left out the Kirksville, MO shootings on December 30.

So the South African experiment is now in full swing in the USSA. They were warned they did nothing.

They more than even the odds by killing 10 of their own for every 1 of ours. Unfortunately most of those 33 knew something was wrong, had several chances to avoid this, but their woke mentality and all those commercials of blacks coming to the rescue made them doubt their own survival instinct. It's sad, but I'm not all that busted up over it, they've been shouting from the rooftops what they want to do, no need to call them liars.

Remember what Boomer Grampa always sez: "Don't worry 'bout it. Don't make waves. Gotta git along. Now pass me muh bong."

If whites don't come together and pay it back in kind, then whites deserve all they get.

I'm ready for negro. Are you ?

"Also, eight white women died at the hands of black paramours,..." These women are not White. They abandoned the Tribe and are no longer our concern.

Notice they never get patriotic white men or women. Its always some city dwelling tv watching consumer living in a mental bubble.

Where dah all dah Whyte women at? They are all murdered.

So, the low-grade civil war is already ongoing, with whites doing the dying. It pays off for your family to teach them to (1) AVOID, and (2) STAY READY.

Dissenter
connecting...