78 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
unherd.com
2021/11/would-america-survive-a-civil-war/

I'm more convinced that this country has a higher likelihood of surviving a civil war than I am of it surviving three more years of this commie bullshit.

They have allowed the United Nations (none of us have every elected anyone to that oligarchy) to station tanks, apcs, vehicles, and personnel all over the country. People have videos of vast Kellogg's warehouses full of U.N. Vehicles and such. Make no mistake if/when a civil war begins the crooks will have the UN at their backs and it will not truly be a civil war. It will simply be a war. A lot of the people fighting the patriots will not even be U.S. Citizens.

As greedy as this government is in today's world, this country could not survive as the United States of America. Our government has been turned against everything that kept this Nation as one of many. E Pluribus Unum is no longer possible. Communists have taken all the good out of our government to include freedom of speech.

We're going to find out.

America didn't survive the cold and flu season of 2020

I think the question is, would THEY survive US?

Edit History

2021-42-Fr 11:42:42 pm

I think the question is, would they?

You think it's bad now wait till you go to a camp for disagreeing with the officials. We still have it fairly easy compared to what happens in totalitarian systems. If we can't stand now though we will get to find out what 1900's Russia was really like

It will be the Americans v commies ... military had better choose wisely.

America could not survive a war with a major military power. Not because of lack of military power, but because of revolt.

No place that is less than 95% white nonnormie real Christian will survive. No place that has 2 satanic jews within a 1000 miles of each other will survive. Enjoy extinction, cucks.

Dissenter
connecting...