15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
twitter.com
realDonaldTrump/status/1139878112701927424

"an Amendment", constitutional amendment? Ain't never gonna happen. Everyone knows that.

Goes against the 1st, not going to happen.

We don't need any damn amendment or another law....we'll take care of the pussies who burn our flag!

How will mainstream media report this? I think it will be something like this, Trump is supporting an amendment that if passed would violate free speech rights. Ironic.

An incredibly stupid idea! (Also, does the Amendment include a provision that allows for the burning of the flag for disposal, which is the US government official method of destroying an old flag?) POTUS can be remarkably dumb when he goes off half-cocked.

I'm out. I've been a huge supporter and fan. I'm out.

This is unforgivable. Fuck you, Donald. Fuck you.

Maybe Trump does want to stop being president so he's sabotaging himself? Assange, Iran and now this?

You know someone is stupid and easy brainwashing prey when they openly declare they'd use violence against someone else who is burning a flag that is their own property.

Those people are really, really fucking stupid. Brainwashed and sad.

There is a flag being burned today.

You didn't stop it.

It meant nothing.

The only difference was if you had known you'd be in jail now.

There's a racist term for that sort of behavior. I won't use it but it applies here.

It's short-term, retard thinking that does that.

Losers, who by virtue of the act prove they belong in prison.

I can buy another flag tomorrow, while you're in jail. I can burn as many as I want. There's nothing you can do about it, except getting the short-term rush of using violence to stop the expression of an idea or sentiment you don't like.

You are fucking STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID.

Trending On twitter.com
Trending Comments On twitter.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...