78 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
twitter.com
realDonaldTrump/status/1106279613431508992

President Trump is a badass! Fuck Twitter!

He is the best hope to deliver security to the US. Go Trump!

The RINO (enemies of the we the people) are exposing themselves. They must be desperate to keep those child sex slaves supplies and drug supplies open over the border. Sure looks like that to me.

Trump needs to call out all of the Republican senators that voted for this resolution. What?--all of a sudden he's too timid to do such a thing?

TREASONOUS Republicans...Several Senate Republicans voted against President Trump’s national emergency.

Sens. Lamar Alexander (R-TN), Mitt Romney (R-UT), Mike Lee (R-UT), Rand Paul (R-KY), Susan Collins (R-ME), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Pat Toomey (R-PA), Jerry Moran (R-KS), Rob Portman (R-OH), Roger Wicker (R-MS), Marco Rubio (R-FL), and Roy Blunt (R-MO) voted in favor of eliminating Trump’s national emergency, which would make it harder to secure America’s southern border.

Just got the email from the Trump team, a poll...VETO yes/no. Hell YES Mr. President!

VETO THE MOTHERFUCKER Mr. President!

What a bunch of fucking pussies. This is what happens when you elect shallow gutless losers

Primary these motherfuckers at their next reelection

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky. Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn. Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah Sen. Jerry Moran, R-Kan. Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa. Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio Sen. Roger Wicker, R-Miss. Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla. Sen. Roy Blunt, R-Mo.

Do it!

Trending On twitter.com
Trending Comments On twitter.com
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...