92 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
twitter.com
lgbt4pv/status/1093497653235720193

Brexit is not & never was about LGBT issues. The world does not revolve around you. Deal with it.

Hey dumb cnt , every body had a chance to vote , leave or Stay & the leaves won , if you didn’t vote then it’s your own fkn fault , now stop being a whinging wineing little fag

The cloak of lgbtqsrtu you choose to wear is of no interest luv. How about identifying as a human being? With no more rights or protections than any other " human" how about identifying as a citizen of the united kingdom? Your labelling yourself makes you less of a person its dehumanizing and reduces you to a sex act. How about being a good person?

When are they going to stop shoving this crap down our throats?

Well 'as a member of the LGBT community' myself, I can't help but wonder why people like this hag think that her being a member of the LGBT community needs to be brought up at all?

Is she inferring that her vote should count for more than that of a straight counterpart?

Of course if there was a "People's Vote," why should remain even be an option? Why not "No Deal Brexit vs Theresa May's Deal?"

And as a member of the LGBT community myself, let me say that any member of the LGBT community who supports open borders...should be rounded up and air dropped into the nations which are providing a mass influx of migrants. Y'know...for research.

Air drop these dummies into Syria, or Pakistan, or Afghanistan with the rainbow flag tattoo'd to their forehead...and see how these cultures treat LGBT people! Give it a year...and I'd be surprised if those who are left would start a conversation with the phrase "as a member of the LGBT community" ever again!

Sweetie you can rug munch all you like when we've left the EU, I expect you'll get as little action then as you do now, not like the EU is responsible for your sex life or non sex life as the case may be, I expect no one wants you because your a self absorbed twat, we aren't going to ban homosexuality, seems the only people in our societies that have issues with homosexuality are those who are religiously instructed to do so, the rest of us really don't care.

lgbt is a cult.

Moron.

As a white pensioner with a beard, I don't feel enough MP's know how that feels. Therefore my views haven't been taken into account. (Oh!!! apart from Corbyn but he's a dipstick).

Edit History

2019-38-Mo 10:38:08 am

As a white pensioner with a beard, I don't feel enough MP's know how that feels. Therefore my views haven't been taken into account. (Oh!!! apart from Corbyn and he's a dipstick).

Uh... you had a vote... the Leave vote won. #GetOverIt #Brexit

Dissenter
connecting...