13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
twitter.com
davidhogg111

David Hogg is a communist who should move to Africa!!!

LARP

You will lose, David.

David #Hogg is a #Catamite.

Shut up you sniveling little shit-bird @davidhogg111. If your brain exploded it wouldn't even mess up your hair.

Wait, when did he become Pro 2A? I thought he was out there trying to take all the guns away because guns = bad things.

looks at tweets Ah, I see now. He's like some sort of cellar monster who wears human faces to hide the fact he's actually a monster.

It's okay that you hate white people! Thank you for supporting the #WhiteEthnostate so you don't have to live with the whites you hate.

Skeleton looking piece of shit. How the hell does he get girls? It's like having sex with a jewish person in a concentration camp, he looks like he's starving to death.

Oh btw since I spoke on the topic, the people that were skin and bons, they didn't get that way from starving, they could eat or drink, and there was food and water. They had typhus, which drained them of weight.

Is anyone besides be getting tired of letting kids on the stage to lecture adults as if they have something to offer. How pathetic.

Dissenter
connecting...