35 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
twitter.com
PolishPatriotTM/status/1214952402455019532

The adult in the room +1

Trump makes perfect sense.

Iran was talking reckless and setting his shit on fire... so he backhanded her. Then she cried and threw some plates at the wall and he cracked open a beer.

Trump is not a Neocon.

Dems: but but but but but damn Trump!!! How dare he want peace! We want Obama back! He would have just gave them a Zillion dollars in cash to not launch missiles!

I would consider it a diplomatic win if this results in the US pulling troops from Iraq and there is no further conflict with Iran. For an America First platform it's a win win. I also suspect that the US was in collaboration with Iran to take out Solemeni since he was gaining too much power. But Iran needed to put up a front. How the next few weeks plays out will show if it's true or not.

Peace? Damn, I was hoping to see Israel get bombed.

Better than limited war with a vassal of Islam. Not as good as a full out world war to destroy Islam. But the former is all the public will bear until after Islam nukes a few countries.

Avoids spending (more) $billions and American lives to accomplish essentially nothing.

To all mutherfucking ass-clown US Presidents, past, present and future: short of beating the shit out of Iran and killing every stinking member of ALL of its proxy terror groups (like Hezbollah), there is no "deal with Iran" that will make the world safer. At any time since 1979, the USA could have wiped out Iran's entire military capability in less than 6 months. But 40 years later...sigh! Fuck you, US Government! You deliberately prolong this quagmire!

The only deal I wanna hear is a reatalitory US missile strike for there missile strike at our troops!

Cue: hysterical hypocrisy "Trump is capitulating to Iran, they will not respect us if we do not use force"

Good, Now MR POTUS.

Get the troops out of the ME and you will have a better shot at it, oh....and stop invading nations and assassinating world leaders. That would be a good start .

Dissenter
connecting...