31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
twitter.com
MauraBarrettNBC/status/1185656969392218113

Islam is right about women and the Russians are right about Tulsi!

Edit History

2019-39-Su 07:39:46 am

wait.. wait. do-over..

The Russians are right about Tulsi!

2019-00-Su 08:00:53 am

The Russians are right about Tulsi

Corporate media is evil.

What a STUPID statement.

Tulsi clearly rejects the idea that she is a Russian sleeper cell and says the accusation is a pointed smear.

This DICK-HEAD, 'Maura Barrett' knows this and is intentionally lying that Tulsi would not deny it - she denied it by saying this is a stupid smear.

"I asked if he had stopped beating his wife he said the question is bullshit... that means he must be beating wife" ... no, SPASTIC, it means your question is bullshit

Edit History

2019-56-Su 07:56:17 am

What a STUPID statement.

Tulsi clearly rejects the idea that she is a Russian sleeper cell and says the accusation is a pointed smear.

This DICK-HEAD, 'Maura Barrett' knows this and is intentionally lying that Tulsi would not

"I asked if he had stopped beating his wife he said the question is bullshit... that means he must be beating wife" ... no, SPASTIC, it means your question is bullshit

Hey! The Russians can't help it if they are smart.

On cultural grounds, Russia is a far more trustworthy ally to America than China could ever be.

I want to sheathe my sword in Gabbard's scabbard.

What did she literally say before your quote? Did you really get your role in media based on merit?

As expected, not only does the media not question Hillary's lunatic fact-free accusation, they run with it.

I disavow lamestream NPCs

Dirty dirty smear merchant. This is so ridiculous. I can’t believe there are people who don’t see through this nonsense. Embarrassing

Dissenter
connecting...