Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
twitter.com
DrLeanaWen/status/1142461343154544641

"Reproductive healthcare" = anti-reproductive healthcare

"Planned Parenthood" = Planned anti-parenthood

"It's my body" = I want to exterminate somebody else's body

"It's my human rights" = I want to take away another human's rights

They always mean the opposite of what they say.

Edit History

2019-04-Th 02:04:37 pm

"Reproductive healthcare" = anti-reproductive healthcare "Planned Parenthood" = Planned anti-parenthood "It's my body" = I want to exterminate somebody else's body "It's my human rights" = I want to take away another human's rights

They always mean the opposite of what they say.

It's called MASS (A large but nonspecific amount or number.) FETITICIDE (Intentional destruction of a human fetus.) which is by far the biggest threat to whites in this day and age given the fact that our birthrates, at 1.7, are below the replacement rate of 2.1...

Why am I the only one that calls it by what it truly is?

Edit History

2019-16-Su 03:16:20 pm

It's called MASS (A large but nonspecific amount or number.) FETITICIDE (Intentional destruction of a human fetus.) which is by far the biggest threat to whites in this day and age given the fact that are birthrates of 1.7 are below the replacement rate of 2.1...Why am I the only one that calls it by what it truly is?

2019-16-Su 03:16:38 pm

It's called MASS (A large but nonspecific amount or number.) FETITICIDE (Intentional destruction of a human fetus.) which is by far the biggest threat to whites in this day and age given the fact that our birthrates of 1.7 are below the replacement rate of 2.1...Why am I the only one that calls it by what it truly is?

2019-16-Su 03:16:56 pm

It's called MASS (A large but nonspecific amount or number.) FETITICIDE (Intentional destruction of a human fetus.) which is by far the biggest threat to whites in this day and age given the fact that our birthrates, at 1.7, are below the replacement rate of 2.1...Why am I the only one that calls it by what it truly is?

In Lena's world, "reproductive healthcare" is synonymous with murdering babies.

Edit History

2019-30-Su 03:30:33 pm

In Lena's world, "reproductive healthcare" is synonymous with murdering babes.

YOU must understand that HEALTHCARE is NOT a human right, it is not a natural right (such as those enumerated in the constitution). It is not the duty of the government to provide healthcare. So mute point

In clown world we have opposite speak. In this care of "reproductive healthcare" reproductive means "ending production" and health means "death". Liberals try to win the argument by changing the argument. Don't let them.

Trending On twitter.com
Trending Comments On twitter.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...