Music video by Chris Tomlin performing He Shall Reign Forevermore. (C) 2015 sixstepsrecords/Sparrow Records "He Shall Reign Forevermore" In the bleak mid-winter, all creation groans For a world in darkness, frozen like a stone Light is breaking, in a stable For a throne And He shall reign forevermore, forevermore And He shall reign forevermore, forevermore Unto us a child is born The King of kings and Lord of lords And He shall reign forevermore, forevermore If I were a wise man, I would travel far And if I were a shepherd, I would do my part But poor as I am I will give to Him my heart And He shall reign forevermore, forevermore And He shall reign forevermore, forevermore Unto us a child is born The King of kings and Lord of lords And He shall reign forevermore, forevermore Here within a manger lies The One who made the starry skies This baby born for sacrifice Christ, the Messiah Into our hopes, into our fears The Savior of the world appears The promise of eternal years Christ, the Messiah He shall reign forevermore, forevermore He shall reign forevermore, forevermore He shall reign forevermore, forevermore And He shall reign forevermore, forevermore Unto us a child is born The King of kings and Lord of lords And He shall reign forevermore, forevermore 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.  Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.  I do not claim rights or ownership to any possible copyrighted material such as audio or images used in this video. All rights belong to their respective owners. I own a legal copy of this product and support the official release. This video only serves to promote the original artist(s), songwriter(s), record label and their content.  No money is being made and no copyright infringement is intended. This video was made purely for entertainment purposes.‬‬
0 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
tv.gab.com
channel/jonathanjeffrey/view/he-shall-reign-forevermore-live-60118c6079504ba66a848ba7
There are no comments at this time.
Dissenter
connecting...