47 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
truthtopowernews.com
fbi-docs-reveal-without-direct-israeli-intervention-trump-would-have-lost-2016-election-n3464

What absolute disinformation bullshit.

Israel? Tiny little Israel gave Trump victory. I mean I know the Israel can kick ass on the battlefield but this takes the cake. First its Russia, now its Israel. Geez, when will the American electorate get credit for Trump's victory?

Not sure choosing Jews as the new Russians is a wise choice...I would have gone with China.

So a comment (hearsay) made by someone is now considered fact? Very biased article.

most of the jew media was pushing neoliberals and neocons and trying to crucify trump. so how the fuck does this even track AT ALL? they wanted the globalism and selling out of merica to continue and ship all the jobs to china or import all the foreigners to take the rest.

Shalom Gate.

New Guinea helped Trump get elected. FBI investigate!

Democrats, "He was only elected because of a vast Jewish Conspiracy"

So this then is how the democrat party plans to respond to anything Durham or the DOJ may come up with regarding Obamagate, and the wiretapping of American citizens for political gain. Commonly referred to as 'abuse of power' - unless it's a democrat suspect. You have to admit, the FBI disclosure certainly did come 'out of left field'. #obamagate

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ What did they do? Buy Facebook ads??? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dissenter
connecting...