Hillary Clinton continued to stir speculation on Tuesday that she could make a late entry into the 2020 Democratic presidential primary, saying “many, many, many people” are pressuring her to consider a third run for the White House. The former secretary of state said during an interview with BBC Radio 5 Live that she hasn’t ruled out joining the…
61 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
truepundit.com
hillary-clinton-says-many-many-many-people-want-her-to-join-2020-democratic-primary/

This is getting embarrassing for her and the dems at this point

I wonder if any of those people aren't comedians looking for new material.

Many of them Republicans.

God damn I really hope so. I would enjoy watching the old bag lose again.

Hopefully

I don't know how long it is going to take people to figure this out, but Hitlery was the FIRST primary candidate for 2020. The entire "resist" movement is nothing more but an extension of her 2016 campaign. Most or all of the current democrat "candidates" are fake. Perhaps one them will be a VP, but maybe not even that. Democrats run the show in a completely different way than Republicans. If you think about this for a moment, you will likely realize I am correct.

For once she is right, I'd like to see her run against Trump again myself.

She said, looking thru the cheap glass holding the last dregs of her boxed wine. Are those people she is seeing encouraging her to run for office, or her keepers telling her to get to the bathroom before she vomits again? Maybe the housekeepers who are tired of scraping her dried out body from the pool of dried out drool on the wood floors.

Does she still see Willie?

I'm sure she will, she wants it WAY to badly not to.

I concur - The Clinton machine, aka Clinton Foundation led by U know Who - began the 2020 campaign as soon as results of the 2016 election were in the record books. Resist so long as there exists a breath-of-life on a shiny mirror. "Stay-Tuned"

Dissenter
connecting...