Is anyone else too old to start living on his knees? See, submission is not in the cards. The question is whether preserving our freedom means dissolving the Union. And
30 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
townhall.com
columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/11/23/is-america-doomed-to-split-apart-n2580489

It sure does feel like it.

Kurt misses the point. Reform AND ENFORCE election laws so fraud doesn't happen.

Then this problem solves itself. The reason the Dems are so wacky is they control the fraud machine. Take that away and the party will be forced to return to the center.

Doesn't take rocket science.

At this point, no. We offered peaceful separation. They didn't take it. It's time for civil war. We're taking it all.

Isn't it already?

403: Failed To Dissent
Invalid request

Her majesty Queen Elizabeth II requests that the colonies referred to as the USA rejoin the British Empire and British Commonwealth of Nations.

Edit History

2020-55-Mo 12:55:44 pm

403: Failed To Dissent Invalid request

Her majesty Queen Elizabeth II requests that the colonies referred to as the USA rejoin the British Empire and British Commonwealth of Nations.

WHY? WHY, G-Damnit did you assholes not just let us leave in 1860? WTF? Were you jealous that we were taking all the good labor and all the hot chicks?

You Yankees realize this whole "woke" BLM shit would not exist if you hadn't insisted we stay part of your "union."

I'd prefer an amicable divorce, but at this point I'd settle for a nasty one.

America is split apart.

I'm drawing a bloodbath...with or without you.

If cheating DEMS take the Senate and the Presidency, I would fully support secession for the TX Republic. No chance of another honest election in the US ever again if it's not fixed now and the cheaters imprisoned.

Edit History

2020-58-Mo 09:58:35 pm

If cheating DEMS take the Senate and the Presidency, I would fully support secession for the TX Republic.

Dissenter
connecting...