A deep woman only knows how to love deeply. If you can’t love her deeply, she will walk away. She doesn’t know how to casually date someone she’s really into or be friends with someone she has feel…
64 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
thoughtcatalog.com
rania-naim/2016/04/10-reasons-why-most-men-cant-handle-a-deep-woman/

Here I parse a THOT Catalog article, and translate it for the masses.

"10 Reasons Why Most Men Can’t Handle A Deep Woman"

1) She will use post-modern psychobabble and academic jargon to try and confuse you. If you use logic she will call you uneducated.

2) She's dishonest. Oh, she'll dump some uncomfortable truths when she needs to keep you off-balance, but they are only used as needed.

3) Are you wealthy? Attractive? Both? Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

4) She wants you to open up, expose your vulnerabilities...so she can use them against you when it suits her needs.

5) She's going to love bomb the shit out of you. Easiest way to get through your defenses.

6) She's going to catalog your vulnerabilities and use them to break your spirit.

7) Like to spend time with friends and family, without checking in with her first? Well stop, she needs to know where you are and who you are with.

8) She's bi-polar. You never know when she's going to flip, and she will shame the shit out of you for daring to call her out for bad behavior.

9) If you fail to live up to her unreasonable expectations, which you will inevitably, she's going to eventually jump on another dick and blame you for it.

10) If you are wary of all the red flags she's throwing up, she'll look for a new victim. Let her go and count yourself lucky.

#MGTOW #THOT

Deep woman = crazy bitch.

Hilarious list. My summary - "It's not me, it's every single man on the planet."

Edit History

2019-35-Su 08:35:56 am

Hilarious list. My summary - "It's not that me, it's every single man on the planet."

Can you remember the last deep conversation you had with a woman? Yeah me neither

Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction wasn't a bunny-boiling psycho narcissist, she was just a deep woman.

Deep?

All the woman I ever met are shallower than a puddle.

Love what deeply, a cock? Stop being a degenerate cock carousel riding cum dump and I'm sure you'll find a good man.

Weird way to call 100 IQ gender study thots who think they're big brain

Don't have to worry, I never stumbled across one in my 60 years.

I've never met a deep woman in my life. Women cannot handle actual deep conversations without getting childish and opinionated and turning it into an emotional battle as soon as they feel like they're losing the debate.

Edit History

2019-47-Su 09:47:07 am

I've never met a deep woman in my life.

Trending On thoughtcatalog.com
No trending URLs at this time
Trending Comments On thoughtcatalog.com
No trending comments at this time
What people are saying...

"You should all get an account. I believe that Dissenter has the capability of becoming one of the next big things in tech." - Styxhexenhammer666

Dissenter
connecting...