26 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
thepatriothill.com
politics/2019/12/13/14-year-old-boy-hospitalized-after-brutally-attacked-by-classmates-on-school-bus-for-wearing-maga-hat/

Around blacks never relax.

Odd...CNN and MSNBC never covered this story. If races were reversed I'm sure it would be top news for 6 weeks straight.

He relaxed.

How many of you men would just let the police handle this one if that was your son?

I know I wouldn't. I'm not keen on doing jail time, but then... there are ways to get things done.

Sheboons and heboons behaving like feral animals. You act like it, you deserve to be called it.

That is diversity goyim. It's good for you. Instead of being a racist try to focus on Israel, low black unemployment, and butt sex in Botswana. MAGA

Makes me wonder who these African American children are supporting in the 2020 presidential election.

14-Year-Old Boy Hospitalized After Brutally Attacked By Classmates On School Bus for Wearing MAGA Hat

Historically, this type of incident might lead to a blood feud, a massacre, a burned village, etc. Stuff like this still happens throughout the world. I hope that U.S. criminal courts and political leaders have the foresight to continually make it clear that the rule of law applies to everyone equally regardless of race. If too many incidents like this pile up without equitable, just consequences, then things might get very, very bad in some places in the U.S.

I can't even tell if I am more horrified or disgusted by this episode. If let go unpunished, these little animals will grow to a larger and more dangerous predators. Who will be hurting people until finally stopped. Which sure they will be sooner rather than later. Awful. I wish the poor kid and his mother to recover fast and find the justice they deserve!

Edit History

2019-06-Sa 01:06:03 pm

I can't even tell if I am more horrified or disgusted by this episode. If let go unpunished, these little anymals will grow to a larger and more dangerous predators. Who will be hurting people until finally stopped. Which sure they will be sooner rather than later. Awful. I wish the poor kid and his mother to recover fast and find the justice they deserve!

Dissenter
connecting...