President Biden has rescinded the emergency order used by former President Trump to justify construction of the border wall, the White House announced Thursday.
31 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
thehill.com
policy/national-security/538406-biden-terminates-trump-emergency-order-used-to-construct-border-wall

Insurrection against American people

Stolen elections have consequences

Well the Communist shills will probably invite in all that can get through Mexico. I would not be surprised if they fund trains of cattle cars to get them here from Guatemala. Anything to dilute and ruin the USA economically and fiscally. After all the CDC has taken over the defaulted California homes/apartments and needs occupants.

His orders are NOT Valid because he's illegitimate and a fraudulent president

And yet he's OK with the wall around the capital building.

Wonder how many jobs were lost in that move? Of course it will be great that he have thousands of unscreened, and unmasked, illegals with a plethora of diseases to add to the covid "crises" and infect Americans.

Anyone able to do the mental gymnastics required to tell me how this is helpful to U.S. Citizens?

Dear Joe Biden: I would tell you this right to your face !!! YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE !!! MAGA !!!

I don't think many people get that crime spilled across the border before 2016. It used to spill into CA until CA built a wall. The crime in Albuquerque and Phoenix are coming back. Kidnappings are coming back. Human trafficking is coming back.

Biden's sole purpose is to undo everything Trump did that helped this country.

Dissenter
connecting...