Senate Republican Conference Vice Chairwoman Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) said Monday that she thinks President Trump’s tweets suggesting that minority Democratic lawmakers “go back” to the countries they came from was racist.
10 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
thehill.com
homenews/senate/453188-member-of-senate-gop-leadership-says-trump-tweets-are-racist

I am tired of the RINOs. His tweet was not racist and the senator needs to keep her trap shut. If she can't support Trump, maybe she needs to get into a new line of work...

Ernst is a never Trumper cunt, and a RINO...........did I mention she was a cunt?

Does anyone know what the fuck "racism" is?

That Joni Ernst is a real winner. I really never liked her either. Come to think of it I really don't like many in either party. They are all spineless LGBTQIANPCSJW worshipers.

What an idiot surrender monkey!

Trump's tweet had a purpose... Now the 'moderate' Dems are being forced to defend the 4 communists that they were previously fighting with. Trump gets to make AOC, Tlaib, Pressley and Omar the face of the Democrat party and most people don't like these radicals!

LOL. Ernst is a moron.

Edit History

2019-46-Tu 08:46:41 am

What an idiot surrender monkey!

Trump's tweet had a purposed. Now the 'moderate' Dems are being forced to defend the 4 communists.

LOL. Ernst is a moron.

Wrong again, RINO. Go back where you came from too.

I remember when Joni was going there to "castrate the establishment" or some such political stunt. She was supposed to "make 'em squeal!" Now, she is the establishment. And she squeals just like a life long dem. Doesn't take long to get corrupted in the beltway.

Now we know Joni can be trusted to stick up for the establishment. This current squawking will continue for a year and a half. The establishment couldn't sink Trump last time but they'll have another go.

Did he start a nuclear war or burn the country down? No, he tweeted.

Trending On thehill.com
Trending Comments On thehill.com
What people are saying...

"Andrew Torba, you are a legend, sir. This is incredibly innovative and very important." - Dave Cullen

Dissenter
connecting...