A man who donned fur, horns and red, white and blue face paint while storming the Capitol last week is now requesting a pardon from President Trump.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
thehill.com
homenews/news/534363-man-known-as-qanon-shaman-asks-trump-for-pardon-after-storming-capitol

That's Antifa disguised as a Trump supporter. Fuck him

Trump should pardon him and all Rightwingers there.

Since his rioting at Antifa/BLM events was forgiven, that would make sense, but.....................

Pardon!! Pardon them all! Screw the pearl clutching Dems and MSM.

Upvoted because it's hilarious.

I don't believe a word out of his mouth or from ANY of the propagandist media. All of them are owned by 6 corporations. None of them broadcast news - it's grooming viewers opinion to suit their world view.

He should have used his super quantum powers to help him discern the difference between antifa and the peaceful maga crowd then he wouldn't need the pardon.

Edit History

2021-01-Fr 08:01:41 pm

He should have used his super quantum powers to help him discern the difference between antifa and the good guys then he wouldn't need the pardon.

larping anarchist or ouright communist.

I refuse to pile on any rioters

Has anybody actually listened to what the man has to say? Judging by these comments I'm gonna say largely no, most are just regurgitating what they heard on Faux News. You people, myself included, went about our days, essentially doing nothing to help our cause. At least ol boy had the balls to get out and do something.

Dissenter
connecting...