Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano said Monday that President Trump's "foul language" and "dog whistles of lawless behavior to many of his supporters" call into question "the president's fitness for office.”
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
thehill.com
homenews/media/469963-napolitano-trumps-dog-whistles-of-lawless-behavior-call-into-question-his?amp=1

HOLY SHILL BATMAN! How long has the Deep State been sitting on this traitor before deciding to finally activate him? They spent years at FOX news trying to establish his credibility at FOX before stabbing Trump in the back with this traitor....

He’s like that guy that got turned down for a prom date by his dream girl and spends the rest of his life seeking revenge upon her. Poor deluded dumbfuck.

He's just pissed that our President didn't appoint him to the Supreme Court.

NAPOLITANO fuck off and die soon

The foul language is in response to you overly sensitive cunts trying to control speech.

And only dogs hear dog whistles bitch.

It's cute how you ignore the open overt anti white racism from the left while claiming any talk from the right is a "dog whistle"

Go to CNN liar.

The use of the term "dog whistle" calls into question whether someone even has an argument.

I see that Styx has been validated again

shut uuuuup!

Edit History

2019-50-Tu 01:50:35 pm

shup uuuuup!

My god how stupid do these people think we are? You and your friends accuse someone of something, therefore they're unfit? FUCK you

Foul language? Is Trump the only one that uses foul language, imagine that?

Dog whistles? You mean like racists hear racism everywhere? I think the only one hearing dog whistles is Napolitano.

Dissenter
connecting...