Former Vice President Joe Bidenโ€™s campaign has spent more money on television and digital advertising than any other presidential candidate in American history, with more than a week left to go before Election Day.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
thehill.com
homenews/campaign/522483-biden-breaks-all-time-television-spending-record

trump doesnt need to spend that much on tv adverts.. he gets free press everyday

I knew there was a reason I don't watch television.

It is, whether he paid for it or not, one, long, running advertisement for Democrat pedophiles.

Another reason to hate politics & the media - all the clickbait is designed to drive ads and politicians spend on the MSM sites so they write insane, misleading headlines to get clicks & here I am clicking on this shit...

Damn it, I need to go shear my wool since I read this - I feel like a dirty sheep.

Of course, he wouldn't pass up that opportunity to launder his illegal money. He likely owns the "ad" agencies that made the ads, and probably got the airtime donated, and when it was paid for there is probably a massive kickback.

the TV shows, especially the soaps and other female oriented shows are flooded with his lying crap ads

"Scranton Joe" has a large enough war chest with the strings and promises that war chest entails that he can spend more on ads than any candidate ever but he will totally represent average America and not his wealthy donors if he gets elected ๐Ÿ™„

Edit History

2020-21-Su 09:21:46 am

"Scranton Joe" has a large enough war chest with strings and promises that war chest entails that he can spend more on ads than any candidate ever but he we totally represent average America and not his wealthy donors if he gets elected ๐Ÿ™„

Jews getting rich no matter what we do..

Good what a waste of$$$$, bad less we will seize.

Probably a sound strategy.

Once Grandma and Grampa are done listening to their record player, they'll probably sit down with their TV dinners to watch the Lawrence Welk Show or Hee-Haw on channel 5, and they'll catch a Joe Biden commercial. As long as they don't run off to the bathroom.

Well, Joe is used to wasting money. He's been wasting ours for 47 years.

Dissenter
connecting...