198 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
thehill.com
homenews/administration/538573-haley-breaks-with-trump-we-shouldnt-have-followed-him

Stupid war-mongering neocon cunt, Nikki Haley, breaks away from the MAGA base. GOOD! Nobody wanted her here anyway...

Sounds like she doesn't acknowledge the overwhelming amount of fraud.

Relax. Nikki Haley is just Mitt Romney in drag.

Just another swamp creature being flushed out.

President Trump didn't let us down - the ENTIRE RINO establishment stabbed us in the back. I will NEVER vote RINO again. Ever.

She just confirmed her place on the "NOPE" list.

He did not "let us down". He lifted America up. The reason he is not President today is that the election was stolen from him. Your disappointment should be with the illegal leftist regime which conducted this crime against the American people.

Can't an asteroid just wipe out washington dc Already?

She claims that our president in exile cause the mostly peaceful protest at the capitol with his speech on the 6th.

I've watched this speech closely. I've read the entire transcript of this speech. President Trump did nothing to incite anyone. The claims that he did are absolute lies.

The evidence that the validity of the 2020 election was destroyed through widespread coordinated fraud is very strong indeed. The actions and behaviors of democrats and leftists since the election are tantamount to a signed confession. The US teeters on the brink of becoming a failed state.

So we have three possibilities here.

1) Haley actually believes the lies, which makes her a fool.

2) The enemy has some kind of blackmail hold on Haley, which makes her a coward.

3) She thinks that her political ambitions will be better served by ignoring the truth and joining with our nation's mortal enemies, which makes her a quisling.

She could not have more obviously been a fucking snake in the first place.

She has been running for President every day since she was elected Governor.

Somebody has to check the fucking water in South Carolina. That place is a fucking RINO factory.

Dissenter
connecting...