The Food and Drug Administration has told InfoWars founder Alex Jones to remove various products for sale on his website that falsely claim to cure COVID-19.
59 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
thehill.com
homenews/administration/492096-fda-warns-alex-jones-to-stop-promoting-false-coronavirus-cures

So when the FDA is saying you can't talk about something, it's time to look more. 👀 Alex is talking about taking vitamin C, D & zinc to help boost your immune system. He never says it's a cure. Fuck the FDA.

AJ is more trustworthy than the FDA. By a fucking SHITLOAD!

Zinc my friends... They're upset over zinc

The same FDA that does nothing meaningful for the American people or protecting us from the likes of Monsanto or the Sackler family. I'm no Jones fan, but I'll take his snake oil over anything "approved by money and influence" coming out of the FDA.

The nano silver toothpaste is legit. Mouth feels clean all day after using. And I've got a dirty fucking mouth.

Edit History

2020-52-Fr 03:52:38 am

The nano silver toothpaste is legit. Mouth feels clean all day after using.

Alex Jones has every right to promote his coronavirus treatment. The FDA is a criminal organization created by the federal government. They are the reason for why children develop autism from the MMR vaccines, why people are getting sicker from untested medications that have disastrous side effects, and why there are no cures for diabetes, autism, alzheimers, cancer, heart disease, and many other medical conditions. The FDA needs to be shutdown, permanently.

Alex Jones knows that these crooks are what's making Americans sick.

When the FDA's drugs didn't help me Colloidal silver slowed my infection until I could get chlorine dioxide treatment in Californai to cure me (California has exemptions for colloidal silver, o3, and chlorine dioxide since the stars/elites use it). I was on loads of antibiotics. The FDA wanted me to just die. I'd rather use non-drugs to cure myself than die. My family needs me.

That toothpaste is wonderful by the way.

Freedom is dead. #coronahoax2020

DEATH TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

This is straight out of the movie Contagion!

Dissenter
connecting...