15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
support.google.com
youtube/answer/2801939?hl=en

This whole page is gay. Hate speech is not real.

It's all about censorship, youtube. We know that. Why are you still pretending?

Clown world... "Age,Disability,Ethnicity,Gender,Nationality,Race,Immigration Status,Religion,Sex,Sexual Orientation*,Veteran Status *We refer to Gender, Sex, and Sexual Orientation definitions mindful that society’s views on these definitions are evolving."

Examples of speech that probably ARE allowed on Youtube.

"A man-made famine against the Ukrainian people was cool, because it wiped out millions of them, and their descendants. Man-made famines are always great if they wipe out millions of white people."

Sergey Brin is the Holodomor. The Holodomor is Sergey Brin.

We see your Hate.

Impeach trump for being a rich, straight, old, white man. He isn't even a christian. He doesn't belong in this country, he didn't serve in the war and he is not an American. He should have been in the twin towers.

There that breaks them all, post it on YT see is it is removed.

Fuck jewgle and jewtube

No such thing as "Hate Speech". There is a thing as Speech. Ya know...FREEDOM OF SPEECH. However, it can be negative or positive. Hate speech is someone's opinion of what THEY FEEL is negative. It is up to the viewer/listener to come to their own conclusion of whether they want to accept the negative verbiage or just ignore it and move on. It is not up to an authoritarian to delegate my decisions to their company. I never gave this company the right to deprive my right to choose. This company can go to hell and I hope they collapse as they are violating everyone's rights by telling you what you can and cannot watch or hear. It is not their decision!

Corrupt organizations, true hate groups, like SPLC & ADL are determining what hate is; take the history of ADL to know (((who))) is deciding hate for you? https://youtu.be/N0sNB8uWAUs

Fuck them. I want to watch a video, I am in the U.S. Fuck you youtube.

Dissenter
connecting...