36 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
summit.news
2020/08/30/suspect-in-murder-of-trump-supporter-im-100-antifa-all-the-way/

It's time people start to understand that THIS IS WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH. Not just a horde of lowlifes looting TV's and burning down businesses, but also leftist militants who are so convinced of their Cause that they are happy to commit murder for it.

Antifa was the Soviet Union's answer to the Nationalsozialist's of Germany in the 1930's. They basically had the SAME end result in mind. The problem they had with each other was they couldn't agree on who was to be in charge. So now these Communist TERRORISTS are out killing USA citizens and bragging about it. They should run into a wall of very fast moving lead (Pb) soon enough.

Nice black power tattoo on your neck there, confused, white, meth addict.

White man tattoos a black power fist on his neck

He must really like to suck black dick

Too bad Kyle wasn't there.

Live ammo... The decision should have been made over 60 days ago to use live ammo on these communist assholes.

but the msm told me antifa doesn't exist! It only stands for anti facist!

It's time to send in Law Enforcement with weapons HOT! ANY resistance met by a hail of bullets! Time to put down these rabid ANIMALS! "I apologize to the real natures animals in advance"

Glad I bought a 9mm yesterday, AR5.56 2 weeks ago, and a 380 a month ago...I feel safer

Just for fun, enter the URL antifa.com and see what site it goes to. (It redirects to Joe Bidens campaign site.)

Edit History

2020-56-Su 02:56:05 pm

Just for fun, enter the URL antifa.com and see what site it goes to. (hint: It redirects to Joe Bidens campaign site.)

Dissenter
connecting...