Open borders, no social distancing; Higher death toll than Norway, Denmark & Finland combined.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
summit.news
2020/03/31/like-watching-a-horror-movie-swedens-liberal-approach-to-coronavirus-under-fire/

No fucks given whatsoever. Die by your own hand you stupid communists. Don't worry, the caliphate that will rise from your corpses will make good use of your land and your women.

Sweden has been a horror movie for years. The biggest budget, longest running, most fucking boring horror movie in history. I'm waiting for the big finale and hope there's no sequel because that movie SUCKED. The plot was predictable, the acting lame, and the rapes and virtue signaling repetitive and preachy. ZERO stars. May this director never work again.

If the Swedes aren't horrified why would anyone else be? If they want to pack up and run over cliffs that is their choice. I'm sure the migrants will appreciate what has been left them. Who knows maybe this is what did in the vikings.

The problem they have even mentioned in the mainstream press is that there are a lot of young [Muslim immigrant] men who will start rioting the moment the schools are closed and every adult locks themselves down to hide from the virus. A lot of criminals are just waiting for the lock-down to start, so they get a free reign to steal and cause damage.

Sweden will burn if they try to lock down people. So they can't, it doesn't matter if there is a deadly virus.

Sweden is now staring in it's own Horror movie. Your politically correctness is coming back to KILL YOU.

It's pretty ironic that people are bitching about Sweden for NOT initiating an overly dramatic, unnecessary police-state lock-down when they are constantly being touted by the same groups as the poster child for the most fucked over by globalism. (PJW being one of them).
I guess this crisis is showing who is really under the globalist's thumb and it ain't the Swedes. A handful of Muslims in some small neighborhoods doesn't change that sorry.

This one way to solve the Swedish problem.

Dissenter
connecting...