15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
summit.news
2020/01/20/google-whistleblower-suggests-his-wifes-fatal-car-crash-may-not-have-been-accidental/

"After the 2016 presidential election, Epstein surmised that search engine bias shifted 2-3 million votes in Hillary Clinton’s favor."

If Trump loses in November, he'll have only his own inaction against Google, the criminal big social media companies, and the major media monopoly to blame.

His lack of direction of the DOJ has been a complete disaster. He's all talk and no action in a critical area where action is needed.

Time to pull DCA 230 protection for Social Media that acts like publishers instead of neutral platforms.

HMMMM

I thought it was the job of the Legislative Branch to take care of monopolies and also to promote freedom of expression. I am sure if Congress puts a good bill on POTUS desk, he will sign it before 6 AM.

No, of course it was "accidental". --Just like the convenient, "random coincidence" that Epstein's cameras were all "malfunctioning", and the guards were--just by chance, mind you--"not making their rounds", and the EMT's removed his body without taking any pictures first. All just a series of convenient coincidences.

Realky???? Never made the connection.

Misti Dawn Vaughn didn't kill herself - by accident.

Misti Epstein did not kill herself.

Mmmm, i wouldnt be suprised

This Epstein also won't kill himself.

Dissenter
connecting...