Progressive delusion that the world isn't a very dangerous place highlighted yet again.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
summit.news
2019/05/29/another-woman-goes-traveling-alone-almost-dies/

I stopped at "yoga instructor" and "Maryland." That tells me all I need to know.

Reminds me of: "Couple cycle through middle East to prove people are kind and evil doesn't exist, get beheaded in Tajikistan": https://www.npr.org/2018/07/31/634373403/d-c-couple-killed-in-tajikistan-attack-were-biking-around-the-world-together

Progressives are taught: wimmens can do anything. The world is gentle. People are kind everywhere. You can go anywhere and you'll be ok. Who needs water and a compass, right?

Edit History

2019-13-We 10:13:29 pm

Reminds me of: "Couple cycle through middle East to prove people are kind and evil doesn't exist, get beheaded in Tajikistan: https://www.npr.org/2018/07/31/634373403/d-c-couple-killed-in-tajikistan-attack-were-biking-around-the-world-together

Progressives are taught: wimmens can do anything. The world is gentle. People are kind everywhere. You can go anywhere and you'll be ok. Who needs water and a compass, right?

"Eller managed to survive by sleeping in a boar’s den and eating moths." Well fuck, there goes the vegan diet.

Oh! for crying out loud, there is something called a compass !

I like this outlet for Watson. And as usual, he does deliver the goods.

Perhaps there should be a law against gross stupidity, so that fines and even jail can be applied.

Those horrible toxically masculine patriarchal oppressors, how dare they "save" that strong independent woman without enthusiastic consent!

Edit History

2019-11-Th 01:11:51 am

Those horrible patriarchal oppressors, how dare they "save" that strong independent woman without enthusiastic consent!

I live in Western Montana. I used to go on day trip hikes to mountain lakes every week--but, I had a backpack on me with things I could use if I got stuck; a wool sweater, emergency "blanket", rope, knife, water, water filter, matches, extra socks, high cal food, rain poncho, gloves, first aid kit, sunblock.....and the dog. I never hiked in shorts, flip flops, and a tank top. Nowadays I'd also be armed.

Edit History

2019-48-Th 06:48:32 pm

I live in Western Montana. I used to go on day trip hikes to mountain lakes every week--but, I had a backpack on me with things I could use if I got stuck, wool sweater, emergency "blanket", rope, knife, water, water filter, matches, extra socks, high cal food,.....and the dog.

Maui isn’t that big of an island. She has no life skills past the pavements edge.

Dissenter
connecting...